Tuesday, January 12, 2010

I just realized...

that at this stage in my pregnancy, 26 weeks along, that I weigh the same as I did by the time I finished my MBA.

Wow. Can you say "emotional eater"?

It was definitely a stressful year and with all the assignments/tests/readings the excuses for not exercising were plentiful. I know that I have the bad habit of soothing myself with "treats" and boy did I need them that year!

Anyways, after I graduated the weight just came right off so I was lucky. I don't even think I even had to consciously try - I just fell back into my old eating and exercise habits and things returned to normal. I think most of it was gone by the end of the summer. Let's hope that losing this baby weight goes the same way!

1 comment:

Deb said...

haha! Prepare yourself... surviving as a mom requires some treats as well :P

http://debtips.wordpress.com/2010/01/11/tip-take-time-for-yourself/