Sunday, February 01, 2009

AT Addict

Since it has been such a cold and snowy winter for us, I have been spending alot of time indoors. During my time at home, I have had lots of time to ponder my surroundings and daydream about different decorating options.

And what better place to research my ideas than online! This is where I have found my latest obsession: Apartment Therapy! I know I don't live in an apartment, but I just love the style and freshness of their designs. Plus, all the DIY options and budget-friendly solutions are perfect for my frugal nature.

When I first discovered the site I was completely overwhelmed. It has so many interesting posts that I loved that I felt like I needed to read it all. But after about a week of checking it non-stop, I am finally down to only checking it 5 times a day!

No comments: