Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Second Chance to Make a First Impression

Even though I struggled to make myself watch the entire 2hr series premiere of the new 90210 last week I decided to give it a second chance last night. But I couldn't do it again - I totally lost interest halfway through the show. And last night's episode was only an hour! It was just too lame.

And it certainly doesn't help that 90210 is on the night after my all-time favorite show Gossip Girl! It pales in comparison. I can't even count how many times I turned to Christopher and exclaimed in disgust "they would never say/do that on Gossip Girl!". And yes, C is kind enough to sit with me during my favorite show, not without his laptop the entire time though! At least he doesn't have to suffer through 90210 anymore as I am dropping it from my lineup - PVR space is valuable my friends, especially in HD!

No comments: