Saturday, September 06, 2008

Itchy Doggy

It's the time of the year that Tyson's seasonal allergies flare up. He's been modeling the stylish cone-head & black booties look this fall so he doesn't make any raw spots on his skin when he scratches himself. Poor guy - he looks so pathetic!



Tyson never had any allergy problems when we lived back in Toronto. Here in Connecticut there is just so much more green space that the pollen count must be much higher. But too much green space is a good problem to have, especially as far as my frisbee-obsessed dog is concerned.

I find it mildly amusing that Tyson has allergies. When I was growing up I begged and pleaded for a dog, but my parents told me that we couldn't get one because I was allergic. And now I have a dog (and am not allergic to him in the slightest) but he has allergies. Go figure!

No comments: