Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Neglect

I know, I have shamelessly been neglecting our blog. I can't believe it's been almost a month since my last post.

Here's a little catch-up on what's been going on with me since my last entry:
  • I was in Las Vegas for about 2 weeks for work (hence the lack of blog posts)
  • I caved and decided to join Facebook (hence the lack of blog posts)
  • Christopher is finally finished school and has returned home to Connecticut (hence the lack of blog posts)

Vegas was fun - probably one of the most fun trips for work I have been on. It's a huge trade show so lots of people attend. I heard from some people that our company alone sent 450 employees... insane. Needless to say, there was no shortage of people to party with - new colleagues, old colleagues, college/random friends that happen to work in the same/related industry, and miscellaneous friends I have made over time with competitors/partners/etc.

I'm actually leaving for another work trip this Saturday, back to Vegas. This time Christopher will be coming with me - yippee! We're planning to stay for the weekend afterwards for a little holiday and some friends are flying in to join us. Should be a blast - I'm looking forward to some fun times!

No comments: