Monday, March 19, 2007

On the the road again...

An excerpt of "The Littlest Hobo" theme song:

There's a voice that keeps on calling me
Down the road is where I'll always be

Every stop I make, I'll make a new friend
Can't stay for long, just turn around and I'm gone again.

Maybe tomorrow, I'll want settle down,
Until tomorrow, I'll just keep moving on.

So if you want to join me for a
Just grab your hat, come travel light
That's hobo style.

Maybe tomorrow, I'll want settle down,
Until tomorrow, I'll just keep moving on.

I've been travelling a ton this past month. Way more than usual. I'll probably be in the office for 3 days in all of March. I have to say, I don't really mind it since Christopher isn't around. But the doggie daycare bills are starting to get a little out of control and I haven't seen the inside of my gym in what seems far too long...

Last week I was in DC and NY, and this week I'm in Denver. There was originally supposed to be 7 cities in 2 weeks for this tour that we're doing, but due to time constraints it was cut down to only 3 - I can only imagine how messed up my time zones would be if that were the case! Next week I'll be in Orlando for a big wireless show. I'm looking forward to that - there's several good restaurants near the Orange County convention center and a mall and outlet mall nearby as well. I probably just jinxed myself and there will be no time to eat nor shop at all next week!

PS. While I was in NY last week I enjoyed one of the best Vietnamese sandwiches I've ever had in my life from the Saigon Bakery. Highly recommended!

No comments: