Friday, September 01, 2006

Inaugural Post

Seeing as I enjoy reading all my friends' blogs I thought I'd give writing my own a shot. I've always been hesitant to start a blog because I'm not overly confident on my ability to capture anything interesting that is going on in my life and also because I can't imagine my life being interesting enough for people to want to read about it. Together those two combined make for a pretty sad blog to read.

But when I decided to take a new job in Massachusetts and move us to West Hartford, Connecticut I thought it might be interesting to log our adventures in the US, if for nothing more than posterity. And of course I will try to sharpen my writing skills to keep you all entertained with our goings-on.

Anyways, I hope you enjoy our blog!

No comments: